We’re excited to share the next steps for our church to reopen. Starting on June 6 at 6:00PM and June 7 at 9:30AM & 11:00AM; we will be back inside the church for services! We hope to see you there!
To get an idea of what to expect, check out this video!
RSVP for In-Person Gatherings on June 27 & 28
Worship Service Opportunities
Current guidelines require that religious services be limited to no more than 250 people. To accommodate these guidelines, beginning June 6 & 7, we will be offering services on Saturday night - 6:00pm and Sunday morning – 9:30 am and 11:00 am. To ensure that we stay within capacity limits, we are asking our church family to reserve your seat for the service of your choosing.
Before you save your seat…
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving your seat for a Worship Service:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever or 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend Crossroads online this weekend.
Saving your seat
If you’re ready to RSVP, click here
- We are not requiring anyone to bring a copy of their ticket
- Please attend the service you RSVP'D for
Check out this short video to know what to expect in Kids Ministry!
Kids Ministry will be having a modified Kids ministry. Please check in your children by entering the double doors across from the playground.
Here are some of the measures we've taken to make sure your kids are safe!
- All team members are asked to stay home if they are sick or have been with someone that is sick
- Each team member will wash their hands regularly
- All highly touched surfaces will be cleaned before, during, and after each service
- All of the toys in the nursery are cleaned before and after each service.
- Your child will be in group no larger than 10.
- Check in is located across from the playground through the double doors. Parents, please retrace your steps when leaving the auditorium to pick up your child and exit through the doors by the playground. Thanks!
- All snacks pre packaged only.
Health & Safety
Please enter the building through the main doors at the front of the church. If you have Kids please check them in by entering the double doors across from the playground.This allows us to control the flow of traffic and limit the number of areas needed to be sanitized between services.
Interior doors to the Auditorium will remain open to limit contact of door handles.
Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby. Our team will clean and disinfect frequently contacted surfaces in the Auditorium and surrounding environments following each service.
We are not requiring anyone to wear a mask. We will have face masks available in the lobby If this causes health concerns for you, the Governor has stated that you are NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask.
Restrooms in the main building and gym will be available for use and team members will be on hand to clean throughout the morning.
In order to maintain the 6ft. social distancing requirement we have spaced the rows out. Family members are allowed to sit together but we ask that you sit three seats away from the next family group.
When the service is over, we will dismiss you by row to exit the building. Please move to the parking lot to continue conversations.